Product generation, and development of priorities and launch timetables, is based on demand estimation and product lifetime profitability.
- What products are people currently utilizing?
- What do they like and dislike about their current products and services?
- What would they change about your product?
- What options or functionality do they need that they currently cannot find?
- What would convince your competitors' clients to switch over to your company?
Using quantitative and qualitative methods to evaluate consumer response to a product idea prior to introduction to the market is an essential step toward success. Concept testing methods are conducted using field surveys, personal interviews and focus groups, in combination with various quantitative methods, to generate and evaluate product concepts.
Use or proof-of-concept studies help establish viability, technical issues, and overall direction. Accurately gathering and analyzing such feedback can be immensely helpful for budgeting and other forms of internal decision-making processes.Differentiate and Promote
In what ways is your offering preferred or superior? Independent research or testing can provide unbiased, expert data for a host of marketing, promotional and developmental decisions.Pricing Strategy
The lowest price may not be the best alternative.
- What determines the price you set for your products and services?
- Are prices determined by your expenses?
- Do your competitors or prospects influence your pricing?
Our team of experts has experience with a multitude of projects, and this expertise translates into a meticulous understanding of best practices for your survey development. We can customize or combine study types to provide you with the information you require.
- Market Share Analysis
- Industry Trends
- Competitive Analysis
- Customer Loyalty
- Brand Loyalty
- Employee Satisfaction